The Plant Tank

Monday, March 13, 2006

The plant addiction aka money hole

  • pH:
  • Temp:
  • KH:
  • GH:
  • NH4:
  • NO2:
  • NO3: 5-10 before dose (almost 10)
  • PO4: 0.5 before dose
  • Iron:
  • Dosing: 5 mL Flourish, 5 mL iron chelate (0.5 ppm), 5 mL KNO3 (1.25 ppm), 5 mL KH2PO4 (0.2 ppm)
  • NO3:PO4 Cumulative Dosing Ratio: 12.5:1.2 = 10.4

Notes:
I placed an order with aquariumplants.com for some Ludwigia peruensis, Rotala magenta and Echinodorus Kleiner Bar. I also couldn't resist ordering some red cherry shrimp, which are damn expensive ($44 for set of 10). I just hope that the shrimp make it through shipping and that the angel fish/dwarf gourami don't see them as an expensive sushi dinner... I've never tried this retailer before, I hope everything works out without any hitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home